Now in its 14th year, The Dubai International Motor Show is the largest international automotive event across the Middle East and North Africa.
Over the years, the Dubai International Motor Show has brought together global manufacturers, distributors, industry specialists, key-buyers and an army of passionate motoring enthusiasts to enjoy exclusive car launches, interactive demonstrations and exciting features.
With the number of global and regional launches at this year’ show expected to beat the previous high of 157 achieved in 2015, Dubai International Motor Show 2017 will feature dedicated pavilions for very motoring passion, from super cars and custom bikes, as well specialist zones for tuning and customisation.
- More than 600 cars on show
- 18 Global Launches, 139 Regional launches of the most exciting cars, bikes and everything in between.
- 108,000+ Visitors from more than 40 Countries
- 1000+ Global media presence
- Over 85,000m2 of exhibition space featuring 150 of the world’s best manufacturer
Don't miss the opportunity to visit us in 2017 and subscribe to our newsletter to be updated with all the show news!