The internal type name of the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL sports car is W 198.
In the years 1954 to 1957 the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupe with gullwing doors and in the years 1957 to 1963 the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL roadster has been offered.
The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster is a popular collector's vehicle with enormous appreciation. Vehicles in rare color combinations and with rare factory options are especially sought-after.
The vehicle on offer fascinates in its rare configuration in 534 fire engine red over 1065 leather yellow.
Color: Red fire engine red
Upholstery: 1065 Leather yellow
Engine: 6-Cylinder line engine, direct injection
Capacity: 2975 ccm
Performance: 158 kW (215 hp)
Transmission: 4-speed transmission, manual
V-max.: 220-250 km/h, depending on rear axle ratio
1st Registration: 22.08.1957
Mileage: 0 km (after restoration)
• BRABUS Classic “6-star” complete restoration
• Matching colors/numbers according to Mercedes-Benz data card
• BRABUS Classic 2 year’s full vehicle warranty
• Classic-Data valuation grade 1+
• BRABUS Classic pre-delivery check
• BRABUS Classic photo-Album with vehicle documentation
· Extremely rare leather colour
· Original Radio Becker Le Mans