- UAE was rated as the world’s sixth wealthiest nation by GDP per capita income
- Middle East is one of the world's fastest growing market for the automotive industry with almost every car manufacturer reporting double digit sales growth in 2015
- Over 108,000 visitors from over 77 countries - 24% international visitors, 76% from UAE.
- More than 600 cars were on display from futuristic concepts to timeless classics
- 150 international exhibitors, covering over 85,000m² of DWTC exhibition space
- The 2015 Dubai International Motor Show boasted a total of 157 Global and Regional Premieres + 16 Concept Cars
- Press attendance of 1,300+ (international, regional and local)
- Media Interest generated an incredible US$7.5 million worth of PR & MArekting campaign
- 100% of exhibitors rated the show as the most important factor in their marketing strategy
- 56% of visitors were looking to buy between 1-3 months of the show
Want to know where would you fit in? Send a booking enquiry now. Our sales and sponsorship team are ready to answer your queries and ensure a smooth and profitable participation at the show.
“This region is very important to the Ford Motor Company. We will build on our ongoing regional success and the enthusiastic response we have received both during and after our involvement with this, the leading automotive event in the Middle East.”
Trevor Hale, Director of Communications, Ford Middle East
View more testimonials